Total Page Views

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Welcome To The Zone!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the F-sharp Zone.....a blog setup primarily to keep my fans updated on my music, but also with the intent of creating some lengthy discussions regarding the music industry!

In this blog I will be writing updates on musical compositions and arrangements I have completed and will post links to mp3 samples and even recordings as well as links to my scores through sibeliusmusic. Occassionally, I may post an artical or a question about what is happening today in the music industry and open the posts up for any discussion. And since there is obviously more to talk about than just music, I may throw in a few 'outside the box' type discussions to get more people involved.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out on facebook and sibeliusmusic!

www.facebook.com/people/Peter-James-Felice/501573836

http://members.sibeliusmusic.com/PeterJFelice

No comments:

Post a Comment