Total Page Views

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Grades, Osama, and Mary Jane



Ok, so it has been a while since I have updated but I've been a tad busy. I am happy to say that finals and my second semester of school is officially over and that when I got my grade report I couldn't have been more thrilled. Ok, Perhaps I could have been considering I was really wanting a 4.0 but had to settle for a 3.76 because of my French grade. Je n'étais pas heureux!

Anyway, as you can see despite the B+, it was still a pretty successful semester. I did however get a 97% on my theory final, which is pretty awesome.

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD.

Or according to fox news.....


Easy mistake that was made by many, but still funny as hell.

Really, though - I have mixed feelings about this. Initially, I felt like knockin' back a few celebration shots. But as I thought more about I realized what kind of a civilization we have become where we celebrate a man's death. First of all, it was an awful thing that he did and I do feel some closure in that, that justice has been served, but had it been me holding the gun there is no way I could have pulled the trigger. I guess its good that
I wasn't the one in that position.

So I was listening to Mindy Peterson on WHAS radio and she had been talking about a man who was convicted a fourth time for possession of marijuana and because of a Louisiana law he was sentenced to life in prison. Mindy was irate with this making claim that a life sentence for Marijuana possession was a ridiculous charge. Ok, Mindy.....let me say this loud and clear so you can understand. HE WAS CONVICTED FOUR FREAKIN TIMES!!!!!! I honestly don't give a shit about marijuana laws because I don't smoke pot and never will, and if they make it legal as long as it doesn't bother me then whatever. But honestly, if you are dumb enough to break the same law that many times perhaps they SHOULD lock your ass up.

You want some legal advice?



My good friend Erin Carlisle is in Italy having a blast. You should definitely check out her cool pictures on her blog.

I really wish I could be in Italy right now. My mother was actually explaining to me the other day how I almost gained a dual citizenship with Italy because of her being extremely pregnant with me while visiting over there. Not entirely sure what that would have entailed, but its a still pretty cool fact. I was also blessed by the Pope. Too bad I'm not Catholic anymore.

Well, that about does it for todays blog. Tune in tomorrow (or a week from now).





No comments:

Post a Comment