Here is what I could find....
1. You tell your friends what a great night’s sleep you had…while you’re in line to get a grande coffee from Starbucks.
2. After a day without coffee you’re bombarded with headaches or worse,
3. You praise the coffee’s power to keep your bowel movements on a precise schedule.
4. You say things like, “you don’t want to talk to me until I’ve had my morning coffee.”
5. You’ve become friends with the cashier at your favorite coffee place.
6. When you say you need a coffee, you say it like it’s a matter of life or death.
7. Even after 8-10 hours of sleep, you can’t drag yourself out of bed in the morning.
8. You consider a large (or venti) coffee to be the equivalent of one cup of coffee. News flash, it’s 2.5 cups.
9. You hate camping because it’s too difficult to get a decent cup of joe in the morning.
10. You’re dating the barista just to get free espressos.
11. You arrive at parties with a six pack in one hand, and a cup of coffee in the other.
12. You’ve considered buying or already own a t-shirt with some cheesy saying on it, like “my blood type is coffee.”
13. You constantly engage in lengthy debates about which coffee place has the “best” coffee.
14. You have coffee breath all the time.
15. You married the barista so you could get great coffee at home.
16. You have a preference for which country your beans come from.
17. You’re drinking a coffee right now.
18. You work at a coffee house just for the
19. You always carry a coffee thermos or travel mug with you.
20. You know the
21. You named your pet or child Java.
But seriously, until I bought a functioning coffee pot that cost more than $10 I had probably spent way too much money at the school's coffee shop. And I always get the same thing, a Large Carmel Latte. One of the cashiers, Jessica, knew it as my usual. But for some reason, none of the other girls that work there never remembered despite how much I was in there...getting the same damn thing.
....what a total douche.
I mean, really. Who does that? If someone is having a discussion....CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISCUSSION. Don't try and make people think you are smarter by whippin out your Grammar Police Badge. That's just dumb.
Grammar is important to learn for the sake of writing up important documents and e-mails, but Facebook should be an ESCAPE from that crap. At least....that's how I sees it.
We've all been there before.....
The Sherman Minton bridge opened after being closed several months because of a crack that was discovered last year. This came several weeks prior to the anticipated opening date, but perhaps all the bridge construction officials were sick of hearing about Whitney Houston and wanted to give all the Louisville people on facebook something ELSE to ramble on about.
I'm glad it re-opened though. I used to take that bridge all the time when going home, or to work at the Yum Center....which I haven't been to in nearly a year. I wonder if I'm still on the payroll there.
Alright, well that's it for today. Short blog, but hopefully a humorous one that I put almost zero thought into while writing. Those are always the best. :)
Peace, Love, and a Bottle of Rum,