Total Page Views

Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Hate Mondays


I was going to update this blog on the weekend, but I got tied up into too many things. Oh well.

This is a very inspirational story about a deaf woman who received a hearing implant and was in tears when she heard her own voice for the first time ever. I have to admit, even I got choked up watching the video (Story)



If nothing else, this story is a good reminder that not everyone is born with the same abilities and some people have a more difficult time getting through life than others.

Bad weekend for Sports.

Louisville lost.

The Colts Lost.

Ugh.

Is it basketball season yet? And no, I am not waiting for basketball season so I can watch the Kentucky Wildcats play. I'm tired of those moronic fans thinking that their program is the only program worth talking about. That is not the case at all....and I can't wait to see North Carolina beat their ass.

Yeah, I said it.


True that.

So it has officially been a year since I got hired at the KFC Yum! Center. And six days from now will be the one year anniversary of the first concert, which was the Eagles. Pretty cool...even though I haven't been back to work in over two months. I wonder if I'm still on payroll over there? I don't think my boss ever took me off because I've basically been his reserve Supervisor that works whenever it fits into my schedule. Which is probably the best kind of 'job security' to have. Right now I'm not desperate for the funds, but if I ever need some extra cash I can call him and see about picking up some hours. Plus, I also have a couple of campus jobs that I get paid for as well....so financially I'm not doing too bad.


Thoughts? Anyone? Yes.....I....Know. That resign button is looking MIGHTY FRIENDLY.


damn you auto correct funny iphone fails and blunders

Short blog today, but since I spent most of the weekend procrastinating I really ought to get some work done. Peace out everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment